background

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Facts about Me

Here are some random facts about me:

1. I am afraid of balloons popping. For some reason I get nervous when I am around balloons because it scares me so bad when they pop.
2. I don't like to chew onions or tomato's. I like everything made with them, but don't like to chew the fresh version...totally grosses me out - it's a texture thing.
3. The big toe nail on my left foot has a dead spot in the middle...probably damaged the nail bed when all my toe nails were ripped off by a grocery store door when I was a little girl.
4. I hate being late...hate it with a passion. I'd rather get some where 30 minutes early and read until I need to go in.
5. I don't like to touch raw meat of any kind...just grosses me out.
6. I don't like touching my eyeball or see anyone else touch theirs. Probably why I won't consider contacts.
7. I won't eat a food if I don't like the way it smells - period.
8. I almost ALWAYS do my hair and makeup - even when I'm home...unless I'm sick. I even got up and did all that when I did daycare at home.

1 comment:

Angie Feldman said...

I'm looking at #1 - fear of balloons popping, and then looking at the pics right above - all those balloons! I sense there were a few tense moments for you!