background

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Princess Tagged me!

I was tagged.

Instructions: These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

  1. I love coffee. It's a major part of my life. I am a coffee snob. I refuse to drink office coffee and drink tea at work instead. I grind my own beans. I buy coffee beans from Boca Java because they are roasted just before shipping.
  2. I am the only person living in my immediate family. My mom, dad and brother are all passed away.
  3. I hate bees, spiders and snakes. I run from bees. I kill spiders and just freak if a snake would get close to me.
  4. I used to LOVE exercise - to the point of being obnoxious. I used to be able to do 40 full body push ups and squat 220 lbs. I wonder where this fitness lover went!
  5. I always wanted to be a teacher. My mom didn't have the money for college and my school counselor told me that since we didnt' have money, that I didn't need to waste my time with courses to prep me for college (what a winner huh!).
  6. I took graphic arts in high school and actually worked in print shops for several years after graduation. I could run small printing presses, I did dark room work, "stripped negatives", burned plates, did bindery work - eventually I got moved to the front office and that began my administrative career.
  7. I was born in Washington DC.
I'm tagging Jeanne, Janelle, Paula, Lynette, Candice, Angie, and Big Daddy D.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What??? You love coffee?? You're kidding me!

Thanks for playing!