background

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Our Juliekins




Dr. Connelly I presume?

What can I say about our Juliekins?

She’s obviously brilliant and LOVES to learn. She’s great at math – you know the REALLY Hard math. She’s never had sex before either…she’s a good girl – even though she loves Adam a lot.

All kidding aside – Julie is one of the nicest people I have met through the wonderful world of Scrapbooking. She is caring, thoughtful, helpful and she is just one of the sweetest people I know. She is one of the most organized people I know, all of us are in awe when we go to a crop with her and she brings in all these cases of perfectly organized scrap goodies. All of us oooh and aaah and only dream of attaining that level of organization. She’s very close to her family and even brought her mom to one of our crops. I’ve been lucky enough to go to many crops with her!

Her scrapbooking talents are amazing – and she makes the awesomest cards. She has started a blog of card sketches and lots of people are motivated by her creativity.

Our Julie is a very special young woman and I luff her lots.

7 comments:

CK Photo said...

Julie is dabomb at math!

Amber Daub said...

Julie's one of the awesomest people I know!

Julianna said...

ok, now i'm crying.

and you just HAD to pick the tata picture, didn't you? lol

Just Me said...

You know I love good tatas!

Lynette said...

This is Juliekins all right.

tigger said...

Excellent depiction of My Sweet Girl. Especially the no sex part.

Everlasting Monday said...

Rock on--Julie is awesome!!