background

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Things to Achieve

I've been putting thought into what I'd like to Achieve this year.

Here is my draft list:

#1 - Fitness - I have time, I need to make it a priority. I will never be satisfied until I make exercise a priority. A byproduct of fitness will be weight loss. Beginning goal, exercise 3 days a week.

#2 - Read 1 book a month that is outside my "norm". I'm thinking I'd like to read Omega Man, after seeing I Am Legend.

#3 - Work on my writing skills - the internet has made me lazy. I want to learn new words and use them - maybe take a business writing or creative writing course - or maybe even a brush up on my grammar class.

I'm fine tuning these three things. Stay Tuned.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

you can do it!!! I have some similar goals to attempt to achieve!