- Work this week was busy - but that is always the case. I rarely have a "slow" time - it is grueling at times.
- I went to the gym 3 times - met that goal.
- Have nothing but a hair cut scheduled for the weekend - love weekends like that.
- It's cold here, but no significant snow in the forecast - rats.
- I want to do some scrapping this weekend.
- The Super Bowl is next weekend....Giants and Pats. I must admit, I have not followed football seriously for years...I really don't care for the athletes and the arrogance and bad examples they set - I know it's not all of them, but I'm not impressed with any of them. I will root for the Giants - NFC - although I think the Pats will win.
- It was a rather uneventful week - overall I'd call it a good week.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
The Week in Review
It's Saturday! Yay! I slept until almost 8 am - which is late for me. I already have dinner in the crock pot, dog is fed and walked, laundry going, junk mail shredded....and I've been up for just over an hour.