background

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wrinkles?

wrin·kle (rngkl)
n.
1. A small furrow, ridge, or crease on a normally smooth surface, caused by crumpling, folding, or shrinking.
2. A line or crease in the skin, as from age.
3. A clever trick, method, or device, especially one that is new and different.
4. A problem or imperfection; a fault: The report had to be revised because of a few wrinkles.

Looking in the mirror this morning...I noticed...very defined wrinkles around my eyes. So I smiled...more wrinkles. I frowned...hardly any wrinkles. So I looked at this two different way....I could walk around frowning and have less wrinkles or enjoy my well worn smile lines. After a few sighs and muttering, I realized that these "wrinkles" show I'm basically a happy person and that I spend more time smiling and laughing than frowning - I'm an experienced Smiler. Not such a bad thing after all!


No comments: