background

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Feeling Productive...

A little flower I bought at Michaels today.

For some reason....I am feeling productive and energetic today. Not sure where this came from, but I'm going to take advantage of it. Maybe it's the sunshine that's been scarce all week or just the fact it's spring and I've seen the beauty of new flowers, grass and the forsythia in bloom.

However, I am going to take advantage of it....I'm going to tackle one of my most dreaded tasks...mopping the kitchen floor. For some reason I really hate mopping the kitchen floor. Don't be dismayed - it's not like I go months without mopping it, but it's a chore I put off as long as possible.

Tonight we are going to dinner with Pam, Doug and beautiful baby Hannah. Yes I'm a little prejudiced, but hey....I'm her memaw Donna so I can be.

I'll post more through out the weekend and upload some pics.

Let's see....so far I have:

- Double mopped the kitchen floor - it's squeaky clean
- Have laundry going
- Cleaned 1/2 bath
- Put a new dust ruffle on the bed
A new little aloe plant I bought at Home Depot!

I think I NEED to go use my Michael's 50% off coupon.

I bought some of the most beautiful papers at Michaels....K and Company Que Sera Sera. I have just the picture to use with it tomorrow and ohhhhh the embellies they have....I was having so much fun shopping!

Here are some layouts I did with the new papers along with a floating frame. I know I used the same pic of Hannah 3 times - but one layout is for me, one for her momma and the frame is for her momma for her birthday.


1 comment:

Cathy said...

you have been a very busy lady!! Love your LO's Donna. They are beautiful!!