background

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just

April is here! I'm still waiting for warm weather to arrive for more than 1 day. I'm sure come mid July I'll be whining about being hot!

I've been doing lots of scrapping lately. I'm really just enjoying it and having fun and I find it so relaxing! Here are a few images of recent work:



Mike and I did an engagement photo shoot for Ashley and her fiance Anthony. What a wonderful young man she has! We had a beautiful afternoon together and even better, we get to photograph their wedding.

Here are a couple of shots from our outing in Fredericksburg. I need to finish editing the photos and get the cd to them.



Saturday I am doing a yard sale. I am in a total purge mode at home. Poor Mike, I think he has started hiding things from me! The cats even look nervous!

It also looks like Rick will be moving home in a few weeks due to not being able to find a full time job. It's really scary out there.

Later....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for warm weather either!!! And those pics are adorable!

Christina Lowery said...

Donna - you did such a great job on Ash & Anthony's pics!!