background

Thursday, April 30, 2009

One More Day....

Then I'm off work for a week. Yes, it's a furlough week due to economic conditions - but I'm SO excited! I have not had a full week off work since my hysterectomy in 2005 and before that it was years and years.

I have so many things I want to accomplish.

Goal number one is transform my scrap room into my "studio" with rich color on the walls, smart furniture rearranging and making my supplies "flow" the way I scrap. I am so looking forward to this and yes, I'll take pics.

Goal number two is to get the front porch all set for the warm weather, plant my flowers and pretty up the yard.

Goal three is to do some cleaning and organizing and get ready for my big yard sale on Saturday May 9th.

Oh...and I want to walk every morning too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOOOOO Your day is almost half over!!! I'm jealous... I START back to work on monday, lol.