background

Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's here....

Well, it's here....my last day off work. It was the first full week I've had off work in years. Other than not feeling good and almost non-stop rain, it was a great week. I got my scrappy place painted and furniture re-arranged. I did some scrapping.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there. I hope you have a fantastic day! Today, I always miss my mom just a little more than other days. I miss picking out the card, picking out her present and miss taking her out to eat.











Oh...and the new Star Trek movie? It ROCKS! Go see it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your scrap pages! I've not done it in almost 2 years (since moving back to CIncinnati) No room! But come this summer we are moved in a house with a room I'm turing into a scrapping room!!! It's looking like I will finally meet ya at Rachels and Noahs wedding!! Yay!!