- I discovered Perrier this weekend....and I've been drinking it all weekend. For some reason I find it very refreshing.
- Grilled pineapple....yum, yum, yum
- Deadliest Catch...the episode where Capt Phil has his stroke is coming on this Tuesday evening...for me...as well as many fans, I'm sure it will be emotional to watch. Love that show and Capt Phil was my favorite. Seeing him on the show this season makes it feel like is still here.
- NCIS marathons are good for vegging on a Sunday afternoons.
- Recovering from round 2 with bronchitis/pneumonia. This snuck up on me and I'm full of antibiotics, steroids and prescription cough medicine. To say the least...my mind has been a little foggy.
- Brave Girls....I know I've posted about them before, but seriously, I love their daily emails. They speak to a part of me that very few know how to tap into....I am always encouraged by their words. I am so excited about my trip to Brave Girls Camp in July 2011. Here is a recent email: