Sometimes when I'm driving around or wide awake at some ridiculous time of the night, things I think of make me go hmmmm....So, I thought I'd share some of those random thoughts.
1. When driving past the hospital or a doctor's office and I see people outside smoking. It just strikes me wrong. Haven't these people seen the dangers of smoking up close and personal? And why is it even allowed on hospital grounds?
2. Why cats feel the need to puke on carpet? Tile is so much easier to clean. Maybe my cats will read this blog.
3. I think I'll actually be glad for this time change - I don't like waking up when it's dark outside. I'm a morning person.
4. Why do people come to school without pencil, paper, book or the scantron test form?
5. People who text in class are rude. Life will not end if you can't communicate with the world for 2 hours? If I was the instructor, I would tell them to leave and mark them down for an absence. I'm betting that would fail a lot of people, quickly.
Share some of your random thoughts with me.