background

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It's Tuesday

It was a beautiful day today here in Virginia! I'm so ready for spring.

I was in a seminar this morning about Teaming Agreements, NDA's and SubContract Agreements...all in all - pretty interesting and it refreshed a lot of my knowledge. Then my co-worker Carol and I had a great lunch at a place called Malibu Grill...where they bring the meat and slice it at your table...it was delish...the sirloin was my favorite. Then we went back to work and I did boring work stuff and then came home.....a very uneventful day - which is nice.

I have to put some new products in the store tonight....and dinner is still to be fixed. We are having pancakes.

We watched Flag of our Father's last night - the movie directed by Clint Eastwood about the Flag of Iwo Jima - very interesting and sad - but a good movie.

No comments: