background

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Intercourse


Pennsylvania of course!

I got to spend some quality time with some of the Scrap Dawgs in Intercourse PA. This is our third trip there. While we didn't have the Love Shack on this trip, the Dawg House was great too. As always, Tigger is a great bed mate. I wish I could sleep that peacefully at home with the hubby.

Juliekins was the scrap queen of the weekend and got the most done. Others of us got various amounts of scrapping done.

Here are some pics that I took. I didn't get too many good shots on this trip.

3 comments:

monica.coffman said...

Great pics Donna...sounds like you guys had fun. I miss you guys.

tigger said...

You were a great bed-mate too. No butt bumping. :evil6:

Everlasting Monday said...

YAY for pics!!

I didn't take a whole lot of pics either!! DOn't know why?