background

Thursday, October 18, 2007

MMMMMMMM

Fall always makes me want to bake yummy things and I love the smells that come from my kitchen this time of year. Found another delicious looking recipe on Rachael Ray's website today that I'm going to try soon. Enjoy!
Ingredients


1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, chilled

3/4 cup granulated sugar

1/2 cup brown sugar

1 large egg

1 1/4 cups flour

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 cup chocolate chips





1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter with the granulated and brown sugars until just combined and sandy (do not cream). Mix in the egg until just combined, about 3 seconds. Add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix until just incorporated. Mix in the chocolate chips.
2. On a large ungreased cookie sheet, drop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough a few inches apart. Bake until just golden around the edges, about 20 minutes. Transfer the cookie sheet to a rack to cool completely.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Let us know how they turn out. You know I don't cook anymore, so it is vicarious pleasure for me.