background

Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's Thursday

And that means....tomorrow is Friday!

For some odd reason, I've been unusually grumpy all week. I don't really have a reason and I hate when I feel like I can't get the frown off my face. But today, I feel like the grumpiness is lifting.

No plans for the weekend - I want to find a couple of recipes for some healthy dishes that I can make and have left overs all week. I enjoy cooking more in the fall. I will of course be scrapping. I have LOTS to do and I'd like to work on some photo editing as well.

I found this blog recently
http://simplyrecipes.com/
....doesn't this look yummy? Not especially healthy, but definitely yummy!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Oh that looks sooooo yummy!!!! It's OK to be a bit grumpy..we are all allowed a little from one time to another!!! Wishing you a wonderful day and I just adore your Blog!!!! You find the best pics...I posted one of your pics for tomorrow's post!!!! :-)