background

Friday, January 22, 2010

YAY!!! It's Friday!

It's Friday and payday! Wahooo!

Been a good week for the most part. Looking forward to no alarm clock on Saturday and Sunday. While I'm not a person who sleeps late (rarely past 7:30), I just love the feeling of waking up when my body says it's time to get up. How I ever got up at 4:30 am on a regular basis is beyond my comprehension right now.

I'm planning on going to Scrapdoodles tomorrow with Slush. She is my friend from the Freak. We always hit Chik fil a when we go too!

Sunday - we may be shopping for a new family room sectional.

I feel as if I am in a bit of a winter funk. January to me is such a dreary month....all the holiday fun is over and there isn't a lot going on - I'm already looking forward to spring. However, for some odd reason, I wouldn't mind getting hit with another big snow storm! One that starts on a Friday and you have the weekend to just enjoy the beauty and silence a storm brings to the rush-rush everyday life.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Hi sweet friend...thank you for the wonderful comment that you left for me....it is so appreciated....

Sounds like a great weekend planned...I will spending time with our friends.....just sitting and holding one another close!!!

Wishing you a great weekend....have a sweet tea for me!!!!

Another snow storm might be just the thing!!!!! Quiet.....serence...and beautiful...

Love ya girlie!!