background

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

It's been a truly wonderful weekend. The weather has been nothing short of perfection. I managed to refrain from doing yard work and allowed my back to rest and heal. So very difficult for me.

I have some exciting news! I was selected to be a member of the Design Team on Sketches by Tamara.... This is my first Design Team. It was a spur of the moment decision to submit and was beyond thrilled when I found out I was selected to be a part of the team! I'm looking forward to working with everyone and I'm looking forward to my first assignments. So be sure to check out the site! So get ready - lots of good stuff will be forthcoming from the entire team at Sketches by Tamara!!!!

I feel like I've come out hibernation! For the first time in months I actually felt like looking at photos, editing and doing some layouts!

Here are some things I worked on this weekend. It felt so good to have some mojo flowing.

I also want to give a little shout out to my friend Barb and fellow Cell member - a brand new CTMH consultant. On the Rachel and Noah layout, I used CTMH Grace paper collection. On the close up you can see some of the words on the paper - the paper was perfect for this layout. Be sure to check out her site at Barb's CTMH site.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!












1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Oh sweet friend...I am so excited for you!!! Here is a BIG YIPPEE and I am doing a Happy Dance for you!!!

I will sooooo support you...you just have to poke me to remind me when the challenges are!!!

Have a SUPER DUPER Monday!!! You made my day!!! :-)