background

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fall is in the Air.....

Vibrant orange, red and yellow; the intoxicating aroma of cinnamon and spiced pumpkin fill the air. It's getting close to my very favorite time of the year - Fall! Everyone who knows me - KNOWS I love Fall. I mean who doesn't really? If you put out of your mind what follows Fall - it's truly a beautiful time of the year.

The smell of anything pumpkin just makes me happy! After all these years, Spiced Pumpkin by Yankee Candle, remains my favorite candle scent of all time. In fact, I already have some of these yummy smelling candles out! I can't wait to pull out the fall decorations....I'm just trying to figure out how early is too early!




Isn't this a beautiful location? I would love to be able to spend fall in such a spectacular setting. A girl can always dream! Naturally, I would be out of there before the snow began to fly!





Last year I found some unique pumpkins and bought several for decoration. This year I want to paint some pumpkins white. Pumpkins are so versatile!


I completed my first week of class. I was anxious and uncertain of what to expect in class, but after class I found myself wired and excited. I truly enjoyed both English Composition and Intro to Business and both Professor's are very different. I am not quite sure what I was so anxious about now, but I am looking forward to doing homework and learning and continuing this path that will help me create the life I want.

Have a great week all!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Actually, I would like to stay the winter in one of the island houses on Lake Erie and be iced in.
There are naturally white pumpkins. I see them occasionally.