background

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ahhh...Fall...it's finally here....

Fall is my most favorite season of the year. There isn't one thing about this time of year that I dislike.

While this time of year is also known as the end of the Federal Fiscal Year and that means much craziness at work - even that can't dull my excitement for the arrival of fall!

While working from home this weekend, I was able to fit in some decorating and that makes me soooo happy. 



On Saturday night we had our Skyline Church Plant meeting at the home of our pastors, Jeff and Diane Wright.  Here is a picture of our core group.  I love these people and I'm so very thankful and humbled to be a part of this team. I'm not sure that Northern Virginia is going to be the same after next spring!!!!


 And tomorrow it's back to work for the final week of "Busy Season".....

No comments: