background

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Breaking Routine

The end to a great weekend.

I had Friday off. No particular reason - just wanted to get a start on organizing for taxes and 2013.  I rearranged my bedroom. Moved the alarm clock from one side of the bed to the other - need a new wake up routine. I would love to get up 30 minutes earlier in the mornings, but it's not happening, so maybe this will help.

I've exercised twice out of three days. Not bad, not great, but I'm satisfied. Eating is MUCH better and weight is coming off. Trying to establish new eating habits. We now eat dinner in the dining room. Plates are prepared and leftover are immediately put away. No going back for seconds. It's a small change, but one I believe will establish a new eating habit.

Finished a couple of books in the last two weeks - I recommend each of them.

Deep and Wide by Andy Stanley
I loved this book. Well written and a great read for anyone on a church plant team or looking to revitalize their current church.

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa Terkeurst
A great book for a woman looking to take her relationship with God to the next level. What a radical thought. Loved it!

Unleash! by Perry Noble
What an amazing read. I love Perry Noble!  Hands down one of the best books that I have ever read. If you are tired of living a normal and predictable life - go forth and read this book!

Saturday I found the perfect organizer basket for this spot on the kitchen counter that seems to be the "crap point". Keys, phones, papers, check book, pens, etc.....$6.00 at the consignment store in Haymarket! Just couldn't stand the mess on the counter and I had been searching forever for the right organizer. So happy with my purchase and the fact it was a bargain!



Then I went in the new women's clothing consignment store!  OH YEAH - I will be shopping there - a lot! The Very Thing for Her!

Saturday night was Skyline Church - love my church and peeps! Looking forward to our launch in May 2013. Corporation filed. Bank accounts next. Preview Service January 26th! Go like our Facebook page!

Sunday I did creative stuff. Finished two ballerina canvases for Olivia and Lindsey.


Monday...is just around the corner.

Make it a great week all. I'm feeling a mid-week post coming on.



No comments: