background

Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday....Monday

I love random days off work. I find them to be highly productive. Considering I did absolutely NOTHING on Sunday other than rest, watch HGTV and Firefly.

I've been on the go, go, go for what seems like 6 months.  Work has been super busy - lots of proposals coming due, plus the normal chaos. Work with the new church is in full swing - with Preview Service #1 under our belts. The hubby and I shot the Hernquist/Rutter wedding on Saturday at the Old Silk Mill in Fredericksburg - what a great venue for a wedding.

I'd love to say things are going to slow down for a bit - but they won't. Work will stay more than busy through September and Skyline is ongoing. 

The only thing I find myself missing is my creative time. This fall - I WILL take several days off work and just create and scrapbook - can't wait for that.

Here are a few pics from the wedding.










No comments: