background

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thankfulness Month

I know I should be thankful everyday and I do thank God every day for the awesome things in my life, but November seems to make me want to be extra thankful - and because of all the thankful posts on FB - I thought I'd do it on my blog too.  So I'm going to blog about people who have contributed so much to my life. God really has blessed me by putting some freaking incredible people in my life.

Last weekend I went to Maine for my beautiful god-daughter's wedding. I have been friends with her parents for over 30 years - well before any of us had kids. We've been friends all through the years.  We've been able to see more of each other the past two years because of weddings of our children. 

This past weekend made me realize how much I miss having her close by and hanging out with her.  My friend, Donna, is an amazing woman. She is one of the strongest people I know and she has such a loving heart. She loves her husband and children and grandchildren. She amazes me. After they moved to Maine, she managed to go to school full time, work and raise her kids and made it look so simple. I admire her strength and her heart and I'm lucky to have her as a friend.

My awesome friend Donna Fox - Here's to 30 plus more years of friendship.  I love you girl!


No comments: