- A mother holding her 4 month old daughter on the plane....a sweet girl who never once fussed.
- A mother of a toddler in total meltdown mode - while the father stood by and did nothing - the mother was in tears trying to hold and calm her child - her frustration clearly evident.
- A new Premier Design consultant writing thank you notes to customers
- The magic of Disney through the eyes of child - my own. As I watched the parade and the fireworks, I found myself waiving at the characters and totally having fun and just living in the moment.
- I saw the beauty of sea creatures up close - Killer Whales, Dolphins, Manatees, Baluga Whales, etc - and was mesmerized by how intelligent these amazing animals are.
- I saw little children filled with anticipation of seeing their favorite Disney Characters.
- I realized taking vacation is necessary and it's been over 10 years since we have taken a real vacation.
I got a lot of yard work done on Sunday - my lack of yard work last year REALLY shows this year. I made my first trip ever to Meadow's Farms on Sunday and let me tell you.....I am in LOVE with that place!
Couple of pics from the week - My friend Candice and I on Saturday and then one of the two of us with Judy Harvell.
It's back to work in the office and the "normal" hectic pace there. Have a great week all!