background

Thursday, May 19, 2011

So Far...So Good

I'm down a total of 6 pounds now! Not really having any cravings or finding anything hard to resist. I'm in the zone and I'll make the most of it.

Had a dr. appt early this week and their scale had confirmed a 5 pound loss - so it's continuing to come off.

I'm on a course of prednisone and muscle relaxers and I am a little nervous the steroids will stall the weight loss or gasp even gain some back. But so far - no problems with the weight. I get an MRI on my knee next Wednesday - the dr said it's mushy and obviously that isn't good.

Other than that - things are okay - busy at work. Looking forward to the upcoming Memorial Day Weekend!

Have a great one!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Here is praying that your knee does not have any problems that rest won't cure.
Keep on doing to good work with your diet.

Jocelyn said...

YAY for the weight loss...that is awesome....BOOOOOOOOOOOOO on the knee!!!! I think you will be fine on the prednisone....

Wishing you good news on the MRI!!!

Love ya girlie!!!